Title Loans in Alabaster, Alabama from Loan Cheetah
Anyone in Alabaster can fall victim to a disaster, have an emergency or just run out of money. It happens to the best of us, but what do you do when that happens? Many people start calling around, asking friends and family members if they can get a loan until payday. Sometimes the amount of money needed is too big for friends and family to loan, so the person in need may go to a bank. While bank loans are a good option, they may not be the best option for each person. People who need money today don’t have the time to wait for a bank loan to be processed. People with bad credit probably won’t be approved at the bank. There is one option for locals who need cash now. All they need to do is apply for title loans in Alabaster through Loan Cheetah.
Title Loans Alabaster
Title loans in Alabaster are available for anyone who is 19 years old and owns a car. Just apply, use the vehicle as collateral and wait for approval. Being approval for a title loan usually takes place in a day, and just about everyone is approved because they are using security instead of relying on their credit history.
Title Loans Alabaster Application
Applying for online car title loans is extremely easy and super fast. As long as you are an adult and own a lien-free vehicle, you can start the online process with just a few keystrokes. Loan Cheetah also offers rebuilt title loans. To start the process, we nee to know what kind of car you have, the style and the mileage. We also need to know who you are and how to contact you so that we can finalize the details of your loan. After completing the quick application, you get an auto title loan quote. Then, we call you to talk about a repayment plan and when you get the money.
Alabama Legal Information
Anyone applying for auto title loans in Birmingham and Alabaster must be at least 19 years old. They must possess a clear title for the vehicle they are using to secure the loan. They may also hold a rebuilt title on a vehicle that was repaired after an insurance company declared it a total loss. Title lenders must set loan terms between 10 and 31 days. Title loans may be rolled over. Lenders must give borrowers 30 days to catch up on late payments before the customer’s vehicle is taken to settle the debt.
- Title loans offer competitive interest rates, which are lower than those offered by payday loans.
- Compared to bank loans, the process for auto title loans is extremely fast and includes much less paperwork.
- All credit types are welcome because there is no credit check. Title loans are awarded based on the equity of the vehicle owned by the borrower, which means title lenders have an extremely high approval rate. Anyone trying to get a loan through a bank will go through a credit check and have to submit more documentation than is required with a title loan.
- It is usually easier to get money through a title loan that it is to get money from friends or family who may not have money to lend you or may not have the desire to lend.
- Because vehicles have a higher value, title loans are for higher amounts of money than what you would get by pawning multiple smaller items, such as electronics and jewelry. Plus, when you pawn items, you leave the items at the pawn shop. When you get a title loan, you only leave the title with the lender, and you keep the car.