Title Loans in Albertville, Alabama from Loan Cheetah
This may sound surprising, but it is true that most people are just getting by. Living from one pay period to the next, spending the majority of their income on expenses and having little to no emergency savings are a way of life for most Americans. That is why, when something out-of-the-ordinary happens that requires extra money, it is potentially a minor crisis. Without an emergency fund, anyone in dire need of cash becomes stressed or desperate.
In times of financial desperation, where do you turn? Sometimes a loved one can loan you money, but most of the time, borrowing from friends and family is risky. Not paying the money back when the lender expects it can damage relationships. Why take that risk when it is so much easier to get money through title loans in Albertville.
Title loans in Albertville
Loan Cheetah offers online car title loans to people with a clear title. Customers can also apply for a rebuilt title loan. Rebuilt titles are for vehicles that were involved in an accident, declared a total loss by an insurance company and then repaired. Title loan applicants simply use their title as security for the loan. That allows Loan Cheetah to eliminate the need for credit checks, which means we approve almost every applicant.
Title Loans Albertville Application
Applying for title loans in Albertville includes supplying your name, zip code, email and working phone number. You also need to supply the make, model, year, style and mileage of your vehicle. This only takes a few minutes, after which you get an auto title loan quote. Then, you talk by phone to a Loan Cheetah agent who will answer your questions and help you set up a loan plan. The plan includes a repayment hedule and when you want to collect the loan money. During the call, we also need to find out your source of income and you tell us about the condition of your vehicle.
Title loans, or title pawns, have terms of 10 days to 31 days, but loans can be renewed after the original loan ends. Auto title loans in Alabama have no limit on the amount of money that can be loaned. Lenders planning to repossess a vehicle for a delinquent account must give the borrower 30 days to make payments that bring the account current. Loan applicants must be at least 19 years old.
- Online applications take a few minutes to complete.
- A follow-up phone call is short and to the point. We only take enough of your time to answer any questions you have, finalize loan details and determine when and how to put the money in your hands. Our clients typically collect the loan money they apply for that same day.
- Title loans are secured with collateral, and that allows lenders to offer lower interest rates than rates attached to payday loans.
- Every car owner qualifies. The vehicle has value, which is what you use to secure the loan. With security, your credit history is not a factor and won’t be checked.
- Small amounts are an option. Sometimes you need to borrow big bucks, and sometimes you only need a little to get you through a rough patch. Unlike banks, title lenders are willing to make small dollar loans.
- Loan Cheetah is not nosy. While banks may need to know why you want the money and what you plan to spend it on, title lenders know that it’s none of our business.
- Loans have a short repayment schedule, but borrowers can roll the loan over so they have more time to pay it back.