Title Loans Bellflower, California
Having trouble making ends meet is not an unusual situation. In fact, about three-fourths of Americans only have enough money to get from one pay period to the next. Another sobering statistic is that most people have no emergency savings or very little emergency funds set aside. What that means is that most people are in the same boat as you. They are out of money and trying to figure out how to get more.
So, your pockets are empty, and youíre wondering how you can change your financial condition. Since your problem is likely short-term, consider a short-term solution. You can apply for and be approved for title loans in Bellflower in just hours.
Title Loans Bellflower
If you are not familiar with how title loans in Bellflower work, itís very simple. You put up your vehicle as security to get a personal loan. You let the lender keep your title, but you keep you car while you pay off the loan balance. Using collateral makes title loans less risky for lenders Loan Cheetah. Plus, it eliminates the need for a credit check. Because of that, the title lending industry has an extremely low rejection rate. Everyone with every type of credit is welcome to apply, and no one has to worry that their payment history will cause a rejection.
Title Loan Bellflower Application
Step one in the Loan Cheetah application process is to qualify. You need to be 18, have a source of income and own a car with a lien-free title. You can apply for a regular title loan or a rebuilt car title loan. Next, start the online application by providing Loan Cheetah details about your carís make and model, as well as your name and contact information. You get a loan quote and a phone call from one of our agents. During the phone call, we get more information, such as where your income comes from, and we set up a payment plan. We finish the call by deciding when you get to claim your money.
California law stipulates that small loans under $2,500 must not be charged interest rates over 30 percent a year, but loans over that amount have no interest rate cap. Lenders are required to tell borrowers about interest rate charges and all fees associated with a loan before the borrower signs any loan documents. Lenders are allowed to charge fees for administrative costs, processing and late payments.
Benefits of Title Loans
- Using your vehicle as collateral makes title loans in Long Beach and Bellflower secure, which means there is less risk for lender. In turn, the lender can offer more competitive interest rates on title loans, which are typically lower than those of other small dollar loans.
- Apply while youíre at home sitting on the sofa and still wearing your pajamas.
- The application is so quick that it can be completed in a few minutes before you head off to work or on a commercial break during your favorite television show.
- Payment schedules are worked out to benefit both borrower and lender, and can be adjusted if the borrower needs to make changes. If a borrower expects to fall behind on payments, they simply need to call Loan Cheetah and discuss their options with one of our representatives.
- Loan terms are short but also flexible. If a borrower needs more time to repay the balance, the original loan could be renewed.
- Title loans are stress relievers for people worried about where they will find the money they desperately need.
- Your car is yours to keep and drive as long as you leave the title with us. When you pay off the loan, you get the title back.