Title Loans in Columbia, South Carolina from Loan Cheetah
Are you considering title loans in Columbia to help you meet your financial obligations? Loan Cheetah is a trusted title loan company that has provided loans to thousands of South Carolina residents who need rapid cash. If you need money to pay for your expenses within a few days, we can help you.
In this challenging economy, it is not uncommon for people to experience financial short falls regularly. In fact, approximately 80 percent of United States residents live from paycheck to paycheck. You should not feel embarrassed if you are having a tough financial time. You are in good company.
How Do Title Loans Columbia Work?
A car title loan is the most important document for your vehicle. It establishes ownership of a vehicle. If your name is listed on the title, you are able to sell and make ownership decisions about your vehicle.
If you owe money for you vehicle, the finance company is listed on your title as the lien holder. After the loan has been repaid, the finance company's name is removed from your title. At this point, your title becomes free and clear.
With a free and clear title, you are able to get a loan from our online title company. Your car will be used as security to back the loan. If the loan is not repaid, your car can be sold in order to repay the loan.
After you sign a contract for title loans Columbia, you will be able to keep your car and retain all ownership rights. However, our company's name will be listed on your vehicle's title as the lien holder. Once the loan is repaid, our company's name will be removed from your vehicle's title.
Requirements of Title Loans Columbia
At Loan Cheetah, our title loan cash is loaned to customers with all types of credit - good, bad, poor and very poor. Our loans are also available to people who have no documented credit history.
Your credit does not matter at our company. As proof of this claim, we will not conduct credit or background checks on you. Our main concern is the value and condition of your vehicle.
Although we do not consider your credit history, there are certain requirements that must be met by our customers. Here are our car title loan requirements.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter into a title loan contract with our company.
- The car that is listed on the application must be owned by you. If the car is not listed in your name, you will not be approved for a loan for another person's vehicle.
- If you meet these requirements, we invite you to apply for one of our title loan packages through our online portal. The application process will take no more than 15 minutes of your time.
Application Process for Online Title Loans
There has never been a better time to apply for one of the title loans with our company. Our online portal was designed to be hassle-free and easy.
Complete an application. Provide your personal and vehicle information. You will be asked to provide information such as your name, address, telephone number, make, model, year and mileage.
After you submit your application, you will receive an instant car title loan quote on your computer. Our company uses a valuation service that provides our customers with accurate estimates. This quote will help you determine how much money you will be able to borrow from our company.
A title loan representative will contact you shortly after your application has been submitted. During this telephone conversation, you can discuss any concerns that you may have about the title loan process. Once your application is finalized, your title loan cash will be deposited into your bank account within a few days.
Title Loan Concerns
Recently, there have been some reports in the news that focus on the negative aspects of title loans. We realize that there are a small percentage of people who have experienced the downside of title loans. However, title loans in the United States have a 90 percent success rate for repayments.
If you want to experience similar success with your title loan, we suggest that you follow these guidelines.
- Repay your loan early.
- Pay your title loan installments on time because there are no grace periods for late payments.
- Borrow an amount of money that is affordable for you.
- Contact our representatives if the title loan creates a problem for your budget.
Commonly Asked Questions About Title Loans
Our goal is to help you understand the title loan process at our company. We believe our customers' success depends on an in-depth understanding of the title loan process.
Here are a few questions that our customers commonly ask our title loan representatives.
- Can I apply for more than one title loan for the same car? Our company has a 'one title loan per car at a time' policy. You cannot apply for more than one title loan for the same car.
- Are there prepayment penalties associated with your loans? No, you can repay your loan early without having to pay additional fees.
- What other sources of income are acceptable to satisfy the proof of income requirement? You can be approved for a title loan if you receive income from alimony, Social Security, alimony or retirement. Our title loan representatives can determine whether you meet the income requirements for our loans.
Title loans in South Carolina are a legal way for residents to get access to short term cash. Do you have additional questions about title loans? Contact us today. We can help.