Title Loans Daly City, CaliforniaWhat's So Great About Title Loans Daly City?
You've always heard about loans, but you may not know which one to go for when you need a solid chunk of change quick. Fortunately, there's a loan that beats the others -- enter title loans Daly City, the fastest and most affordable means of procuring next-day cash. The only requirement of a title loan is that you own an automobile that's been paid off with the title listed in your name; we'll place a lien on this as collateral until the money has returned to us. We don't perform credit checks, so a poor credit score won't stop you from acquiring a title loan.
Title loans Daly City beat out the likes of payday and cash advance lenders with their quickness and low expense, offering the lowest interest rates in the industry when they're paid off within the first month. They also offer highly flexible repayment and scheduling plans, allowing you to take only as much as you need and have it paid back in a window of time that suits you. While you're paying the loan back, you're still able to use your vehicle as you normally would. Once you've repaid the loan, the title to your automobile is given back.
How Do I Apply For Title Loans Daly City?
Loan Cheetah provides the simplest application process, requiring only a few basic details about yourself and the vehicle you'll be using as collateral. We'll need the following:
- the make, model and year of your vehicle, plus estimated mileage
- your name, phone number and ZIP code for contact and verification purposes
That's it! Once you've sent it, a member from customer relations will get in touch with you shortly to confirm your identity and income. There are cases where you can still obtain pink slip loans without a job. Once the title's signed over to us, the money will show up in your account by the next day.
What About Legal Implications?
Loan providers in the state of California are limited to imposing a 10% annual interest rate on outstanding loans, and any lending agency that exceeds this figure under any circumstance is liable for usury. The court of law typically favors victims of usury, forcing the offender to pay damages as compensation.
The California Finance Lenders Law (CFLL) regulates and protects lending agencies that don't legally fall under the following categories: banks, credit unions, loan associations, check-cashers or mortgage providers. Lending firms are also exempt if they're subject to the deferred deposit transaction law. Legal exceptions may apply based on court ruling and special scenarios.
There are easy ways to borrow money, and then there are title loans. Loan Cheetah not only offers their services to Daly City, but also provides title loans in San Francisco. Looking for big cash quick? Here's a recap on why you should consider title loans:
- You can have the money in your account within 24 hours. This is great for covering emergency bills, such as rent.
- You'll be able to carry out a loan up to the listed market value of the vehicle you're using as collateral. Some cities and states impose legal limitations on this figure.
- You're paying back what you were lent -- not all the fees that go with it. Loan Cheetah keeps its interest and processing fees lower than other lending agencies.
- You can choose the payment plan. Think you can pay us back within two weeks? We'll knock your interest rates even lower for fast repayment.