Title Loans Hartselle, Alabama
More than half of all people working in the United States are hourly workers. That means when you work, you get paid, and if you work overtime, you get paid time and a half. On the other hand, if you miss work, you don’t get paid. What you get is a paycheck that is less than its normal amount. If that happens once it probably won’t cause too many problems, but if it happens a few times, it could have a serious impact on your finances. Before that happens, be proactive and consider where you will get extra money if you need it quickly.
If you have never considered a title loan, now is the time. Title loans in Hartselle you didn’t apply sooner.
Title Loans Hartselle
Title loans in Hartselle are similar to traditional personal loans, but they require collateral and nearly everyone is approved. First, make sure you qualify. You need to be at least 19, have a vehicle to use as collateral and have an income. The vehicle needs to have a clear title or a rebuilt one. Rebuilt title loans are offered for customers whose automobile was totaled by an insurance company and then repaired.
Title Loans Hartselle Application
Start the auto title loan online application process by typing in your name, email address, zip code and phone number. Also supply the make, model, mileage, year and style of your vehicle. This is all Loan Cheetah needs to offer you a title loan quote. Then, we call you to discuss details. What is your source of income and the condition of your vehicle? When do you make loan payments? When do you get the money? All these questions and more are asked and answered during a short phone call. We get any additional information or documents we need, and then you get the money.
Borrowers must be 19 or over and must hold a lien-free title on the vehicle they use for a title pawn loan. Terms for loans must be at least 10 days but not over 31 days. Borrowers have the option to renew loans if they need more time to repay them. Lenders who plan to repossess the vehicle of a borrower with a delinquent account are required by law to give that borrower 30 days to catch up on late payments.
- No credit check means no one is turned away for a past of missed payments or delinquent accounts. Title loans in Decatur and Hartselle are based on your collateral, which is the car you own, and your having a source of income to pay back the loan. That puts every applicant on equal footing, and the person with excellent credit has the same chance of being approved as the person with bad credit.
- Interest rates that are lower than those of a payday loan means you will end up paying less with a title loan.
- Short loan terms might sound like you’re rushed to pay the money back, but it’s actually a way to get you over a financial hump and back on track quickly. But, if you need more time, there are options to renew or restructure the loan.
- Compared to traditional loans, title loans are simple, straightforward and effortless. And, applying online is even faster than applying in person. Either way, from beginning to the end where you are collecting the money, title loans are completed in about 24 hours.
- As the name implies, your car’s title plays an important role in the loan process. Just leave that with Loan Cheetah, and you keep the car.