Title Loans in Huntley, Illinois from Loan Cheetah
You can’t judge a book by its cover is an incredibly accurate saying when it comes to people. Determining what a person has by what they are wearing or what they are driving is impossible. For example, someone wearing expensive clothes may look like they have money, but that doesn’t make it true. Maybe they found a great deal at the thrift store. Maybe the person driving the luxury car was able to borrow it from a friend. Maybe those expensive things are items the person bought when they had more money to spend, but now the person has limited funds. You just never know what people have and what they need. That’s why Title Loans in Huntley are so helpful.
Title Loans Huntley
Title loans in Huntley represent an easy way for cash-strapped residents to make ends meet. Or, it’s a way to get money for something extra that may currently be out of the budget. Either way, using the title to a vehicle as collateral for a secured loan is a win-win. Online auto title loans, like those offered through Loan Cheetah, are easier to apply than bank loans. They are also typically easier to get than traditional loans.
Applying for Title Loans Huntley
Anyone applying for a title loan in Huntley needs to be at least 18 years old and have a car with a clear title. That means you need to own it outright with no liens against the vehicle. For the application, tell us about your car; the year, make and model, as well as its style and mileage. Then, tell us your name, phone number, email and zip code. Your phone number needs to be a working number because we need to talk to you about loan details.
Applicants also need a valid driver’s license or some type of government issued identification, proof of vehicle registration and proof of income. Once we get the information, you get an auto pawn estimate and are one step closer to getting the cash you need.
Not every state allows title loans, so residents of Huntley are fortunate to have the option. Lenders are licensed by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- Illinois laws allow lenders to make loans of up to $4,000.
- Lenders may not include balloon payments in the repayment schedule.
- Lenders must provide clear notice to any borrower who is in danger of having their car repossessed for non-payment.
- Before any loan contract is signed by either party, title lenders are required to give borrowers a state-produced brochure dealing with consumer rights and responsibilities and debt management.
- Borrowers have the right to pay off title loans early without a prepayment penalty and get lower interest payments.
- Title loans in Crystal Lake and Huntley are beneficial to anyone who needs to get their hands on money fast. From start to finish, the application and approval process typically takes 24 hours.
- Loan Cheetah representatives work with each customer to design a loan and repayment schedule that meets their needs. While title loans always start with a short-term repayment schedule, if a borrower needs more time to pay back the loan, we can help. Just ask how to refinance a title loan.
- While you pay us back, we hold on to your car title. Meanwhile, you keep your car. Keep driving to work or school, the grocery store or the park. You have full use of your car the entire time you are repaying your title loan.
- Loan Cheetah does not charge loan application and processing fees.