Title Loans Indio, California
Trying to keep up with financial emergencies that crop up from time to time can be emotionally and financially draining. If you are like many Americans today, you may be struggling to save money for emergencies, which isn’t always possible. Often a short-term loan is all that is needed to get you through a financial setback or an emergency. However, getting short-term loans through a bank can be a real headache. Often, it doesn’t seem worth the hassles of trying to qualify for a bank loan. Consequently, many people rely on another alternative for financial relief in between paychecks or when they are taken by surprise with unforeseen bills. Instead of bank loans, lots of people choose to go with title loans in Indio when they need small amounts of cash for new tires, extra money for daycare or covering a high utility bill. Title loans are far easier to get, and title loan lenders do not use the same criteria that banks use for loan approval. Instead, our loans are secured using the title from a car, SUV, motorcycle, van or truck that you own with no liens. You’ll get fast, professional service and cash in a day.
Vehicle Requirements for Title Loans Indio
- We accept both old and new vehicles. However, those vehicles in better condition and the least amount of miles usually qualify for higher payouts.
- Borrowers looking to qualify for car title loans online must be the registered owner of the car.
- Car titles must not show a lien on the vehicle to qualify for a loan.
- Vehicles must be in running condition to meet loan requirements.
- Each automobile must pass a short auto inspection to meet collateral requirements.
Borrower Requirements for Title Loans Indio
- To enter into a contract for title loans in Riverside, applicants must be 18 or older.
- Borrowers must hold the paper title of the auto to be used for collateral. Titles are turned over at the time the contract is signed.
- A state identification card or a driver’s license will be needed to confirm age.
How to Get a Title Loan
To be considered for a title loan, you fill out our quick online application form. You’ll need to enter:
- Your full name, phone number and zip code.
- The make, model and style of the vehicle. Your vehicle’s mileage and the age.
Within a few moments, you’ll receive an online estimate of your loan amount. Next, one of our loan agents will give you a call to go over the details of how title loans work and to confirm you are interested in pursuing the loan. You’ll also chat about an affordable payment plan and qualifying income for the loan.
Your loan agent will direct you to the closest loan center to get your car inspected. You’ll read through your contract, sign and receive your cash. Most transactions from start to finish are completed in just 24 hours or less.
Securing Your Loan with a Contract
Loan Cheetah will include your loan amount, due dates, payment amounts, fees and applicable interest rate in the contract according to state regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns, it is up to you to voice them with your loan agent before signing your contract.
- Credit ratings and credit histories are not part of the qualification process. Poor credit isn’t a problem.
- Loan payouts are received by customers in 24 hours or less.
- We don’t have pre-payment penalties or fees.
- We do offer salvage car title loans.
- You won’t have any driving restrictions when carrying title loans in Indio.
Resolve your financial worries today with low interest rates on title loans in Indio offered by Loan Cheetah.