Title Loans Irving, Texas from Loan Cheetah
Like many other cities in Texas, people in Irving also firmly believe that title loan is better than the traditional way of lending. It is because banks consider multiple factors before granting any loan to the borrowers, such as creditworthiness of borrowers, lengthy paper works and long verification process. However, title loans in Texas are an easy way to generate the fast cash. As we know that hard time can strike anytime in anyone's life hence it is important to get in touch with such a source, which is capable of facilitating the easiest and fastest access to cash. Thanks to the facility of title loan in Irving, Texas, this works as the best fulfillment resource to deal with the unplanned and unexpected expenses.
How Title Loans Work in Irving, TX
Technically and typically a title loan is a find instant financial solution, which is provided against the title of a borrower’s vehicle. The loan of this short-term but quick cash is determined on the basis of the condition of to be mortgaged or mortgaged vehicle. This facility of fast money is also referred as collateral loan or secured loan because the lender keeps title of the vehicle until the borrower makes the complete repayment of the loaned amount. However, during all this period the borrower is not barred to enjoy driving of his/her vehicle. This facility of quick cash is available in almost 20 states across the United States and it is only the amazing features and convenience of title loan, it is gaining immense popularity among the residents of Irving, Texas, and carving a niche in their life.
Today, apart from being available online, there are many title loans storefronts in the city that are easy to locate and access by the needy and prospective borrowers.
What All You Need To Apply For Online Title Loan In Texas?
- Stable source of recurring income payments
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Banking routing account number
- Valid Social Security Number
- Government-issued photo ID
- Clear title in your name
Title Loan Laws Applicable In Texas
- In order to run title loan company in Texas, it is mandatory to obtain license under Chapter 306 of the Texas Finance Code.
- Lenders are legally allowed to charge maximum 10% interest on the loan
- Vehicle title should be remained with the lender until repayment of the loan
- The loan agreement should be valid only for 180 days.
- There is no cap on the loan amount.
Consumer Protection Law in Texas
Borrowers' interests are secured by various Texas consumer laws which include-
- Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Laws - Texas deceptive trade practices law allows the attorney general, district attorneys, and consumers to file suit against violators. Consumers' interests are protected by the Attorney General for the state of Texas by filing civil lawsuits under the act and other consumer protection statutes.
- Texas Interest Rates Laws - In Texas, interest rates are statutorily limited to 6 percent, or 18 percent for interest rates on judgments.
It is important to note that title lending companies cannot abuse their borrowers, cannot tamper any information provided by the borrower as well as cannot repossess the vehicle illegally.
If you (as a borrower) finds any lender is violating any of the norms then he/she can call at Texas Attorney General's Consumer Protection Hotline: (800) 621-0508
- The police station in Irving, Texas is located at : 305 N O'Connor Rd, Irving, TX 75061, United States
- Phone:+1 972-273-1010
So, make your life more comfortable and hassle-free in Irving, Texas by using auto tile loan facility during financial crisis. You will never regret if you try it once.