Title Loans in Pearsall, Texas
One of the beautiful things about title loans in Pearsall is how easy they are to get. If you own your car, and have a title to it, you can get a title loan. You don't need perfect credit. You don't need a high-paying job. You don't even need a job. You just need the ability to produce the title and a valid id. That is how simple it gets.
Cash flow problems happen to everyone. You are waiting on your paycheck, but need money right now. You don't have someone to borrow the money from and can't take out a loan. The one thing you do have is a paid-for car. The good thing is that you can get a loan against the value of that car to secure the funds you need right now. Plus, you can keep driving your car while you pay back the loan. With title loans San Antonio and Pearsall car owners don't need to remain cash strapped.
Applying for Title Loans in Pearsall
Applying for equity title loans takes only a few minutes. You just fill out our easy form and we do the rest. To get started right now, you can supply the following information:
- Make, model, style and mileage on the car
- Your name, zip code, cell phone number and email address
Once we have that information, we will provide a fast quote on how much you can borrow against that car. It is really that simple to get started.
You will receive a call from a loan specialist here at Loan Cheetah. That rep will go over the loan process with you and answer any questions you might have. You are completely under no obligation to go ahead with the loan unless you feel comfortable doing so.
When you are ready to get the cash, you will need to bring the title and your id into our office to sign the loan paperwork. We will review the loan and its terms before you sign. Then, with your signature, you will get the cash in hand. The entire office process usually takes less than an hour to complete.
Texas Law and Title Loans
When it comes to title loans in Pearsall, Texas law comes into play. Before you take out a loan, it is important to understand what the laws are and how they affect you.
- You must be 18 years old to get a title loan. Adults only.
- You must have a title to your car. The title allows the car to be used as collateral against the loan.
- The maximum interest amount allowed is 10%. Quite often, lenders will offer a lower amount because they don't want to put you into a financial burden.
- There is no legal cap on the amount of money you can borrow against a car title. The only limit is the market value of the car and how much the lender is willing to give you.
- You must pay the loan back within 180 days or lose your car. This limit is meant to protect you from a never-ending loan.
Here is how the 180 day limit works on a typical title loan. The initial loan period is 30 days. That means you have to pay the loan amount back within 30 days. If you cannot, you have the option of renewing it for another 30 days. You can renew it up to 5 times, or a total of 180 days. At that point, you must pay the loan back.
Get financial relief with the help of a title loan today.