Title Loans Selbyville, Delaware
If you are running out of time when it comes to paying off your monthly bills, get a title loan in Selbyville? and get the money you need instantly. Delaware Title loans differ from other loans since it does not use your credit score as a collateral for a loan. The only deciding term is your vehicle, the make, year, model, mileage and style will be evaluated to give you the proper loan amount. The current market value of your car can be the loan amount you receive, but there may be a maximum borrowing amount of $10,000. To find out how much you can get for your vehicle, apply online now.
How Do Title Loans Work in Selbyville?
Title loans are short term, meaning that the lending period may only last up to 30 days. However, if renewal is necessary, you can extend the paying period for up to 180 days after the maturity date of the loan. Since your vehicle title is used as a substitute for your credit score, no credit is necessary to apply. Title loan lenders will only hold onto the vehicle title, and you will still be able to drive your car around during this time as well.
Applying Online for Title Loans in Delaware
Many of our customers find that applying online is easy and convenient when compared to other types of loans. Since you only need to fill out some basic information about your vehicle, you will receive an estimate as soon as you submit it. However, even if you have filled out this form, you will not need to get a title loan right away. You will not be charged for the application, and it is no obligation. When you decide you are ready to take a loan out, our loan representatives can guide you through the final steps to completing the transaction. They will also match you up with a title loan lender that operates in your area.
Additional Paperwork/Items Necessary
- Photo identification is a requirement; you have to be at least 18 years old to get a title loan, you can bring in a State ID, Passport or your Driver’s License as proof
- Proof of income may be necessary for some lenders, especially if you get approved for a high loan amount, you can bring in recent bank statements or pay stubs, but if you are unemployed you can bring in any additional forms of income
- Proof of insurance may also be needed, full coverage insurance is necessary for loans that do reach the maximum borrowing amount
- Your vehicle title, can be gathered at a tag and title service in your area, or the local Division of Motor Vehicles
- Vehicle, your car is needed to complete the transaction. The title loan lender must inspect your vehicle for any damages made to it, this can affect your loan amount. You will still be able to drive your car, so do not worry about having to leave it there
Your Rights as a Consumer
The state of Delaware governs title loan lenders, and manages the way they must operate. Each title loan contract must have the following disclosures, as well as a hotline to the Office of the State Bank Commissioner where you can submit any complaints against your title loan lender. You also have the right to rescission, which means you have 24 hours from the moment you receive the loan to return the full amount back to void your contract. If you are unable to do so, you will have to follow through and pay it off when it is due.