Title Loans Vacaville, CaliforniaBad Credit History? No Problem for Title Loans Vacaville
A large percentage of people in the United States have poor credit histories that prevent them from borrowing money when they need it. If your credit is preventing you from getting help with your financial challenge, title loans Vacaville might be your best resource.
Our company, Loan Cheetah, does conduct credit checks for our title loans. We use other factors to determine whether you will be approved for a title loan. Our requirements for a title loan include:
- Applicants must be 18 years old.
- You must have proof of a steady source of income.
- You must have a driver's license.
- The application must include a vehicle that is listed in your name.
- The title must be clear of lien holders.
Using your vehicle's clear title is one of the easiest ways to get cash to pay for your expenses. If you are able to meet these requirements, you can apply for title loans in Sacramento in as little as 15 minutes.
How Online Title Loans Vacaville Work
Our application is secure and safe, and you can apply for title loans Vacaville from the comfort of your living room any time of the day. You can receive your loan in 3 easy steps.
- Apply for a title loan online. This is the quickest way to get money using your title. The application requires you to submit basic information about yourself and your car (make, mileage, model and year). You will get access to your vehicle's free quote after you complete the application.
- Verify the information you entered with a Loan Cheetah representative. You will receive a call from a representative on the same day if you entered your information during business hours. Information that was entered after business hours will be verified the next business day.
- Once the loan has been approved, your money will be deposited into your account. Depending on your bank, this process can take a few days.
California Title Loan Laws
A title loan is a legal contract. There are regulations that govern title loans in California. The terms of the contract must be put in writing. If you borrow an amount of money that is over $2,500, title lenders are not restricted on the amount of interest that can be charged. Our professionals understand the California regulations. We work closely with our customers and state regulations to create loan packages that are fair and affordable.
When you use your car as collateral for pink slip loans online, you should thoroughly understand the title loan process. These questions will provide you with helpful information about title loans.
- What determines the amount of money I can receive from the loan? The value of your vehicle determines the amount of money that will be loaned to you. In California, you can borrow up to the estimated value of your car.
- There is more than one name on my title. How do I proceed? If you share ownership of your vehicle with another person, they must co-sign for the loan with you. All parties must be responsible for the title loan if there is more than one owner.
- How many title loans can I get on the same car at one time? We provide only one title loan per car at the same time.
Do you have more questions about title loans? Contact our title loan professionals for assistance.